Address correspondence to Genevieve Kenney, Ph.D., The Urban Institute, 2100 M Street, NW, Washington, DC 20037. John Holahan, Ph.D., is with The Urban Institute, NW, Washington, DC. Len Nichols, Ph.D., is with the New America Foundation, NW, Washington, DC.
Toward a More Reliable Federal Survey for Tracking Health Insurance Coverage and Access
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 3p1, pages 918–945, June 2006
How to Cite
Kenney, G., Holahan, J. and Nichols, L. (2006), Toward a More Reliable Federal Survey for Tracking Health Insurance Coverage and Access. Health Services Research, 41: 918–945. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00544.x
- Issue online: 21 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!