Address correspondence to Elizabeth T. Momany, Ph.D., Assistant Research Scientist, Public Policy Center, The University of Iowa, 227 South Quad, Iowa City, IA 52242. Stephen D. Flach, M.D., Ph.D., is with Covance, Madison, WI. Forrest D. Nelson, Ph.D., Professor and Henry B. Tippie Research Fellow Economics, is with the Tippie College of Business, Iowa City, IA. Peter C. Damiano, D.D.S., M.P.H., Director, Health Policy Research Program Public Policy Center, and Professor is with the Department of Preventive and Community Dentistry, The University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA.
A Cost Analysis of the Iowa Medicaid Primary Care Case Management Program
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 4p1, pages 1357–1371, August 2006
How to Cite
Momany, E. T., Flach, S. D., Nelson, F. D. and Damiano, P. C. (2006), A Cost Analysis of the Iowa Medicaid Primary Care Case Management Program. Health Services Research, 41: 1357–1371. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00548.x
- Issue online: 21 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!