Address correspondence to Iris I. Wei, Dr.P.H., Houston Center for Quality of Care and Utilization Studies, Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center (152), 2002 Holcombe Blvd., Houston, TX 77030. Beth A. Virnig, Ph.D., M.P.H., is with the Division of Health Services Research and Policy, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN. Dolly A. John, M.P.H., is with the Department of Health Services, School of Public Health and Community Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA. Robert O. Morgan, Ph.D., is with the Houston Center for Quality of Care and Utilization Studies, Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Houston, TX and Baylor College of Medicine, Department of Medicine, Health Services Research Section, Houston, TX.
Using a Spanish Surname Match to Improve Identification of Hispanic Women in Medicare Administrative Data
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 4p1, pages 1469–1481, August 2006
How to Cite
Wei, I. I., Virnig, B. A., John, D. A. and Morgan, R. O. (2006), Using a Spanish Surname Match to Improve Identification of Hispanic Women in Medicare Administrative Data. Health Services Research, 41: 1469–1481. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00550.x
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!