Address correspondence to Kevin Fiscella, M.D., MPH, Associate Professor, Departments of Family Medicine and Community & Preventive Medicine, University of Rochester, School of Medicine & Dentistry, Rochester, NY 14620. Allen M. Fremont, M.D., Ph.D., Natural Scientist and Sociologist, is with the RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, CA.
Use of Geocoding and Surname Analysis to Estimate Race and Ethnicity
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 4p1, pages 1482–1500, August 2006
How to Cite
Fiscella, K. and Fremont, A. M. (2006), Use of Geocoding and Surname Analysis to Estimate Race and Ethnicity. Health Services Research, 41: 1482–1500. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00551.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!