Address correspondence to Frank W. Porell, Ph.D., Gerontology Department, McCormack Graduate School of Policy Studies, University of Massachusetts–Boston, 100 Morrissey Boulevard, Boston, MA 02125-3393. Korbin Liu, Ph.D., is with The Urban Institute, Washington, DC. David P. Brungo, M.B.A., Ph.D. candidate, is with the Gerontology Department, McCormack Graduate School of Policy Studies, University of Massachusetts–Boston, Boston, MA.
Agency and Market Area Factors Affecting Home Health Agency Supply Changes
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 1847–1875, October 2006
How to Cite
Porell, F. W., Liu, K. and Brungo, D. P. (2006), Agency and Market Area Factors Affecting Home Health Agency Supply Changes. Health Services Research, 41: 1847–1875. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00561.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!