Address correspondence to Frank W. Porell, Ph.D., Gerontology Department, McCormack Graduate School of Policy Studies, University of Massachusetts–Boston, 100 Morrissey Boulevard, Boston, MA 02125-3393. Korbin Liu, Ph.D., is with The Urban Institute, Washington, DC. David P. Brungo, M.B.A., Ph.D. candidate, is with the Gerontology Department, McCormack Graduate School of Policy Studies, University of Massachusetts–Boston, Boston, MA.
Agency and Market Area Factors Affecting Home Health Agency Supply Changes
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 1847–1875, October 2006
How to Cite
Porell, F. W., Liu, K. and Brungo, D. P. (2006), Agency and Market Area Factors Affecting Home Health Agency Supply Changes. Health Services Research, 41: 1847–1875. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00561.x
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!