Address correspondence to John Hsu, M.D., M.B.A., M.S.C.E., Kaiser Permanente–Division of Research, 2000 Broadway, 3rd Floor, Oakland, CA 94612. Mary Price, M.A., G. Thomas Ray, M.B.A., Bruce Fireman, M.A., and Joseph V. Selby, M.D., M.P.H., are with the Kaiser Permanente–Division of Research, Oakland, CA. Richard Brand, Ph.D., is with the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, CA. Joseph P. Newhouse, Ph.D., is with the Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA.
Cost-Sharing for Emergency Care and Unfavorable Clinical Events: Findings from the Safety and Financial Ramifications of ED Copayments Study
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 1801–1820, October 2006
How to Cite
Hsu, J., Price, M., Brand, R., Ray, G. T., Fireman, B., Newhouse, J. P. and Selby, J. V. (2006), Cost-Sharing for Emergency Care and Unfavorable Clinical Events: Findings from the Safety and Financial Ramifications of ED Copayments Study. Health Services Research, 41: 1801–1820. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00562.x
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!