Address correspondence to Rachel Day, Ph.D., American Institutes for Research, 1000 Thomas Jefferson Street, NW, Washington, DC 20007. David P. Baker, Ph.D., is with the American Institutes for Research, NW, Washington, DC. Eduardo Salas, Ph.D., is with the Department of Psychology and Institute for Simulation and Training, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL.
Teamwork as an Essential Component of High-Reliability Organizations
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 4p2, pages 1576–1598, August 2006
How to Cite
Baker, D. P., Day, R. and Salas, E. (2006), Teamwork as an Essential Component of High-Reliability Organizations. Health Services Research, 41: 1576–1598. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00566.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!