Address correspondence to Nancy M. Dixon, Ph.D., President, Common Knowledge Associates, 2857 Selma Lane, Dallas, TX 75234. Marjorie Shofer, B.S.N., M.B.A., Senior Program Analyst, is with the Office of Communications and Knowledge Transfer, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, DC.
Struggling to Invent High-Reliability Organizations in Health Care Settings: Insights from the Field
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 4p2, pages 1618–1632, August 2006
How to Cite
Dixon, N. M. and Shofer, M. (2006), Struggling to Invent High-Reliability Organizations in Health Care Settings: Insights from the Field. Health Services Research, 41: 1618–1632. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00568.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!