Address correspondence to Peter E. Rivard, M.H.S.A., Research Associate, Center for Health Quality, Outcomes and Economic Research, Bedford VAMC, 200 Springs Road (152), Bedford, MA 01730. Amy K. Rosen, Ph.D., Senior Research Scientist, is with the Center for Health Quality, Outcomes and Economic Research, Bedford, MA. John S. Carroll, Ph.D., is with the MIT Sloan School of Management, Cambridge, MA.
Enhancing Patient Safety through Organizational Learning: Are Patient Safety Indicators a Step in the Right Direction?
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 4p2, pages 1633–1653, August 2006
How to Cite
Rivard, P. E., Rosen, A. K. and Carroll, J. S. (2006), Enhancing Patient Safety through Organizational Learning: Are Patient Safety Indicators a Step in the Right Direction?. Health Services Research, 41: 1633–1653. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00569.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!