Address correspondence to David W. Harless, Ph.D., Department of Economics, Virginia Commonwealth University, Box 844000, Richmond, VA 23284. Barbara A. Mark, R.N., Ph.D., F.A.A.N, is with the School of Nursing, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC.
Addressing Measurement Error Bias in Nurse Staffing Research
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 2006–2024, October 2006
How to Cite
Harless, D. W. and Mark, B. A. (2006), Addressing Measurement Error Bias in Nurse Staffing Research. Health Services Research, 41: 2006–2024. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00578.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!