Address correspondence to John M. Brooks, Ph.D., Associate Professor, College of Pharmacy, University of Iowa, Program in Pharmaceutical Socioeconomics, S-515 PB, 115 S. Grand Ave., Iowa City, IA 52242. Christopher P. Irwin, M.S., Biostatistician, is with the College of Public Health, University of Iowa, Center for Public Health Statistics, Iowa City, IA. Lawrence G. Hunsicker, M.D., Professor and Michael J. Flanigan, M.D., Professor, are with the College of Medicine, Nephrology Division, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA. Elizabeth A. Chrischilles, Ph.D., Professor, is with the Department of Epidemiology, College of Public Health, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA. Jane F. Pendergast, Ph.D., Professor, is with the Department of Biostatistics, College of Public Health, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA.
Effect of Dialysis Center Profit-Status on Patient Survival: A Comparison of Risk-Adjustment and Instrumental Variable Approaches
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 2267–2289, December 2006
How to Cite
Brooks, J. M., Irwin, C. P., Hunsicker, L. G., Flanigan, M. J., Chrischilles, E. A. and Pendergast, J. F. (2006), Effect of Dialysis Center Profit-Status on Patient Survival: A Comparison of Risk-Adjustment and Instrumental Variable Approaches. Health Services Research, 41: 2267–2289. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00581.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!