Address correspondence to John M. Brooks, Ph.D., Associate Professor, College of Pharmacy, University of Iowa, Program in Pharmaceutical Socioeconomics, S-515 PB, 115 S. Grand Ave., Iowa City, IA 52242. Christopher P. Irwin, M.S., Biostatistician, is with the College of Public Health, University of Iowa, Center for Public Health Statistics, Iowa City, IA. Lawrence G. Hunsicker, M.D., Professor and Michael J. Flanigan, M.D., Professor, are with the College of Medicine, Nephrology Division, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA. Elizabeth A. Chrischilles, Ph.D., Professor, is with the Department of Epidemiology, College of Public Health, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA. Jane F. Pendergast, Ph.D., Professor, is with the Department of Biostatistics, College of Public Health, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA.
Effect of Dialysis Center Profit-Status on Patient Survival: A Comparison of Risk-Adjustment and Instrumental Variable Approaches
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 2267–2289, December 2006
How to Cite
Brooks, J. M., Irwin, C. P., Hunsicker, L. G., Flanigan, M. J., Chrischilles, E. A. and Pendergast, J. F. (2006), Effect of Dialysis Center Profit-Status on Patient Survival: A Comparison of Risk-Adjustment and Instrumental Variable Approaches. Health Services Research, 41: 2267–2289. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00581.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!