Address correspondence to Thomas G. McGuire, Ph.D., Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, 180 Longwood Ave., Boston, MA 02115. Margarita Alegria, Ph.D., is with the Center for Multicultural Mental Health Research, Cambridge Health Alliance, Harvard Medical School, Somerville, MA. Benjamin L., Cook, MPH, is with the Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA. Ken Wells, MD, Ph.D., is with the Neuropsychiatric Institute and Hospital, University of California at Los Angeles, Health Services Research Center, UCLA Wilshire Center, Los Angeles, CA. Alan M. Zaslavsky is with the Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA.
Implementing the Institute of Medicine Definition of Disparities: An Application to Mental Health Care
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 1979–2005, October 2006
How to Cite
McGuire, T. G., Alegria, M., Cook, B. L., Wells, K. B. and Zaslavsky, A. M. (2006), Implementing the Institute of Medicine Definition of Disparities: An Application to Mental Health Care. Health Services Research, 41: 1979–2005. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00583.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!