Address correspondence to Alex Y. Chen, M.D., M.S.H.S., Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Division of Research on Children, Youth, and Families, Children's Hospital Los Angeles, 4650 Sunset Blvd. MS #30, Los Angeles, CA 90027. José J. Escarce, M.D., Ph.D., Professor, is with the Division of General Internal Medicine and Health Services Research, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA, and is also with RAND Health, Santa Monica, CA.
Effects of Family Structure on Children's Use of Ambulatory Visits and Prescription Medications
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 1895–1914, October 2006
How to Cite
Chen, A. Y. and Escarce, J. J. (2006), Effects of Family Structure on Children's Use of Ambulatory Visits and Prescription Medications. Health Services Research, 41: 1895–1914. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00584.x
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!