Address correspondence to Daniel L. Howard, Ph.D., The Institute for Health, Social, and Community Research at Shaw University, 118 E. South Street, Raleigh, NC 27601. Carol D. Bunch, Ph.D., is with the Department of Social Sciences, Shaw University, Raleigh, NC. Wilberforce O. Mundia, Th.D., is with the Department of Religion and Philosophy, Shaw University, Raleigh, NC. Thomas R. Konrad, Ph.D., is with the Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Services Research, Program on Health Professions and Primary Care, The University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC. Lloyd J. Edwards, Ph.D., is with the Department of Biostatistics, School of Public Health, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC. M. Ahinee Amamoo, M.S., and Yhenneko Jallah, M.S., are with The Institute for Health, Social, and Community Research, Shaw University, Raleigh, NC.
Comparing United States versus International Medical School Graduate Physicians Who Serve African- American and White Elderly
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 2155–2181, December 2006
How to Cite
Howard, D. L., Bunch, C. D., Mundia, W. O., Konrad, T. R., Edwards, L. J., Ahinee Amamoo, M. and Jallah, Y. (2006), Comparing United States versus International Medical School Graduate Physicians Who Serve African- American and White Elderly. Health Services Research, 41: 2155–2181. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00587.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!