Address correspondence to Alan Katz, M.B.Ch.B., M.Sc., C.C.F.P., Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, Department of Community Health Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, University of Manitoba, 4th Floor, Rm 408–727 McDermot Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3E 3P5. Ruth-Ann Soodeen, M.Sc., Bogdan Bogdanovic, B.Comm., B.A.(Econ.), Carolyn De Coster, Ph.D., R.N., and Dan Chateau, Ph.D., are with the Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, Department of Community Health Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, University of Manitoba, 4th Floor Brodie Centre, Room 408–727 McDermot Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3E 3P5.
Can the Quality of Care in Family Practice Be Measured Using Administrative Data?
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 2238–2254, December 2006
How to Cite
Katz, A., Soodeen, R.-A., Bogdanovic, B., De Coster, C. and Chateau, D. (2006), Can the Quality of Care in Family Practice Be Measured Using Administrative Data?. Health Services Research, 41: 2238–2254. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00589.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!