Address correspondence to John Robst, Ph.D., Department of Mental Health Law and Policy, Louis de la Parte Florida Mental Health Institute, University of South Florida, 13301 Bruce B Downs Blvd, Tampa, FL 33612.
Estimation of a Hedonic Pricing Model for Medigap Insurance
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 2097–2113, December 2006
How to Cite
Robst, J. (2006), Estimation of a Hedonic Pricing Model for Medigap Insurance. Health Services Research, 41: 2097–2113. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00591.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!