Addresses correspondance to John McKinlay, Ph.D., Senior Vice President and Chief Scientist, New England Research Institutes, 9 Galen Street, Watertown, MA 02472. Carol Link, Ph.D., Senior Statistician, Lisa Marceau, M.P.H., Director, Media and Communications, and Amy O'Donnell, M.P.H., Associate Research Scientist, are with the New England Research Institutes, Watertown, MA. Sara Arber, Ph.D., Professor, is with the University of Surrey, Guildford, U.K. and Ann Adams, Ph.D., Principal Research Fellow, is with the University of Warwick, Coventry, U.K.
How Do Doctors in Different Countries Manage the Same Patient? Results of a Factorial Experiment
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 2182–2200, December 2006
How to Cite
McKinlay, J., Link, C., Arber, S., Marceau, L., O'Donnell, A. and Adams, A. (2006), How Do Doctors in Different Countries Manage the Same Patient? Results of a Factorial Experiment. Health Services Research, 41: 2182–2200. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00595.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!