*Acknowledgment and Disclaimer for the Special Issue: Funding for this project was provided under contract number HHSP233200400546P by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The authors of these articles are responsible for their content. Statements should not be construed as endorsement by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Foreword to: Keeping our Promises: Research, Practice, and Policy Issues in Health Care Reliability. A Special Issue of Health Services Research*
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 4p2, pages 1535–1538, August 2006
How to Cite
Reinertsen, J. L. and Clancy, C. (2006), Foreword to: Keeping our Promises: Research, Practice, and Policy Issues in Health Care Reliability. A Special Issue of Health Services Research. Health Services Research, 41: 1535–1538. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00616.x
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!