Address correspondence to Anne K. Gauthier, M.S., Senior Policy Director, The Commonwealth Fund, c/o AcademyHealth, 1801 K Street NW, Suite 701-L, Washington, DC 20006. Karen Davis, Ph.D., President and Stephen C. Schoenbaum, M.D., Executive Vice President for Programs are with The Commonwealth Fund, New York, NY.
Commentary—Achieving a High-Performance Health System: High Reliability Organizations within a Broader Agenda
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 41, Issue 4p2, pages 1710–1720, August 2006
How to Cite
Gauthier, A. K., Davis, K. and Schoenbaum, S. C. (2006), Commentary—Achieving a High-Performance Health System: High Reliability Organizations within a Broader Agenda. Health Services Research, 41: 1710–1720. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00617.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!