Address correspondence to Sally W. Aboelela, Ph.D., Research Associate, CIRAR, Assistant Professor of Physiology, Columbia University School of Nursing, 630 W 168th St. New York, NY 10032. Elaine Larson, R.N., Ph.D., is with the Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University School of Nursing, Columbia University, NY. Suzanne Bakken, R.N., D.NSc., is with the Department of Biomedical Informatics, Columbia University School of Nursing, Columbia University, NY. Olveen Carrasquillo, M.D., M.PH., is with the Center for Community Health Partnerships Columbia University, College of Physicians & Surgeons of Columbia University, Presbyterian Hospital, NY. Allan Formicola, D.D.S., is with the Center for Community Health Partnerships, School of Dental and Oral Surgery, Columbia University Medical Center, College of Physicians & Surgeons, NY. Sherry A. Glied, Ph.D., is with the Department of Health Policy and Management, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, NY. Janet Haas, R.N., and Kristine M. Gebbie, R.N., Dr.PH., are with the Columbia University School of Nursing, NY.
Defining Interdisciplinary Research: Conclusions from a Critical Review of the Literature
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 1p1, pages 329–346, February 2007
How to Cite
Aboelela, S. W., Larson, E., Bakken, S., Carrasquillo, O., Formicola, A., Glied, S. A., Haas, J. and Gebbie, K. M. (2007), Defining Interdisciplinary Research: Conclusions from a Critical Review of the Literature. Health Services Research, 42: 329–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00621.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!