Address correspondence to Pedro L. Gozalo, Ph.D., M.Sc., Investigator, Center for Gerontology and Health Care Research, Department of Community Health, Brown University School of Medicine, Box G-ST211, 2 Stimson Street, Providence, RI 02912. Susan C. Miller, Ph.D., M.B.A., is with the Center for Gerontology and Health Care Research, Department of Community Health, Brown University School of Medicine, Providence, RI.
Hospice Enrollment and Evaluation of Its Causal Effect on Hospitalization of Dying Nursing Home Patients
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 587–610, April 2007
How to Cite
Gozalo, P. L. and Miller, S. C. (2007), Hospice Enrollment and Evaluation of Its Causal Effect on Hospitalization of Dying Nursing Home Patients. Health Services Research, 42: 587–610. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00623.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!