Address correspondence to Julia C. Prentice, Ph.D., Health Services Research Fellow, Health Care Financing and Economics, VA Boston Health Care System, 150 Huntington Avenue, Mail Stop 152H, Boston, MA 02130. Steven D. Pizer, Ph.D., is with the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Boston University School of Public Health, Boston, MA.
Delayed Access to Health Care and Mortality
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 644–662, April 2007
How to Cite
Prentice, J. C. and Pizer, S. D. (2007), Delayed Access to Health Care and Mortality. Health Services Research, 42: 644–662. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00626.x
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!