Address correspondence to Theresa W. Kim, M.D., Clinical Addiction Research and Education (CARE) Unit, Section General Internal Medicine, 91 E. Concord Street, Suite 200, Boston University Medical Center, Boston, MA 02118. Jeffrey H. Samet, M.A., M.D., M.P.H., Debbie M.Cheng, Sc.D., and Richard Saitz, M.D., M.P.H., are with the Clinical Addiction Research and Education (CARE) Unit, Boston University Medical Center, Boston, MA. Dr. Samet is also with Department of Social and Behavioral Sciences, Boston University School of Public Health. Dr. Cheng is also with the Department of Biostatistics, Boston University School of Public Health. Michael R. Winter, M.P.H., is with the Data Coordinating Center, Boston, MA. Dana Gelb Safran, Sc.D., is with The Health Institute, Institute for Clinical Research and Health Policy Studies, Boston, MA.
Primary Care Quality and Addiction Severity: A Prospective Cohort Study
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 755–772, April 2007
How to Cite
Kim, T. W., Samet, J. H., Cheng, D. M., Winter, M. R., Safran, D. G. and Saitz, R. (2007), Primary Care Quality and Addiction Severity: A Prospective Cohort Study. Health Services Research, 42: 755–772. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00630.x
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!