Address correspondence to Susan E. Stockdale, Ph.D., UCLA Semel Institute Health Services Research Center, 10920 Wilshire Blvd., Ste 300 Los Angeles, CA 90024. Lingqi Tang, Ph.D., Lily Zhang, M.A., and Kenneth B. Wells, M.D., M.P.H., are with the UCLA Semel Institute Health Services Research Center, Los Angeles, CA. Thomas R. Belin, Ph.D., is with the Department of Biostatistics, UCLA School of Public Health, Los Angeles, CA.
The Effects of Health Sector Market Factors and Vulnerable Group Membership on Access to Alcohol, Drug, and Mental Health Care
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 3p1, pages 1020–1041, June 2007
How to Cite
Stockdale, S. E., Tang, L., Zhang, L., Belin, T. R. and Wells, K. B. (2007), The Effects of Health Sector Market Factors and Vulnerable Group Membership on Access to Alcohol, Drug, and Mental Health Care. Health Services Research, 42: 1020–1041. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00636.x
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!