Address correspondence to Anita L. Stewart, Ph.D., Center for Aging in Diverse Communities, Medical Effectiveness Research Center for Diverse Populations, Institute for Health and Aging, University of California San Francisco, 3333 California Street, Suite 340, San Francisco, CA 94118-1944. Anna M. Nápoles-Springer, Ph.D., and Steven E. Gregorich, Ph.D., are with the Center for Aging in Diverse Communities, Medical Effectiveness Research Center for Diverse Populations, Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of California San Francisco, CA, Jasmine Santoyo-Olsson, M.S. is with the Institute for Health & Aging, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA.
Interpersonal Processes of Care Survey: Patient-Reported Measures for Diverse Groups
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 3p1, pages 1235–1256, June 2007
How to Cite
Stewart, A. L., Nápoles-Springer, A. M., Gregorich, S. E. and Santoyo-Olsson, J. (2007), Interpersonal Processes of Care Survey: Patient-Reported Measures for Diverse Groups. Health Services Research, 42: 1235–1256. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00637.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!