Address correspondence to J. Farley Ordovensky Staniec, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Economics, University of the Pacific, Stockton, CA 95211. Natalie J. Webb, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Economics, is with the Defense Resources Management Institute, Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, CA.
Utilization of Infertility Services: How Much Does Money Matter?
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 3p1, pages 971–989, June 2007
How to Cite
Farley Ordovensky Staniec, J. and Webb, N. J. (2007), Utilization of Infertility Services: How Much Does Money Matter?. Health Services Research, 42: 971–989. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00640.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!