Address correspondence to Pamela A. Ohman-Strickland, Ph.D., Department of Family Medicine, UMDNJ-RWJMS, One World's Fair Drive, Somerset, NJ 08873. Dr. Ohman-Strickland is also with the Department of Biometrics, UMDNJ—School of Public Health, Piscataway, NJ. Dr. Ohman-Strickland, A. John Orzano, M.D., M.P.H., Karissa Hahn, M.P.H., Michelle Gibel, M.A., and Benjamin F. Crabtree, Ph.D., are with the Department of Family Medicine, UMDNJ—Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Somerset, NJ. Dr. Crabtree is also with the Department of Family Medicine, Center for Research in Family Practice and Primary Care, Cleveland, OH. Paul A. Nutting, M.D., M.S.P.H., is with the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO. Dr. Nutting is also with Center for Research Strategies, Denver, CO. W. Perry Dickinson, M.D., is with the Department of Family Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Aurora, CO. Jill Scott-Cawiezell, Ph.D., R.N., is with the Sinclair School of Nursing, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO. Dr. Crabtree is with the Cancer Institute of New Jersey, New Brunswick, NJ and also with the Department of Epidemiology, UMDNJ—School of Public Health.
Measuring Organizational Attributes of Primary Care Practices: Development of a New Instrument
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 3p1, pages 1257–1273, June 2007
How to Cite
Ohman-Strickland, P. A., John Orzano, A., Nutting, P. A., Perry Dickinson, W., Scott-Cawiezell, J., Hahn, K., Gibel, M. and Crabtree, B. F. (2007), Measuring Organizational Attributes of Primary Care Practices: Development of a New Instrument. Health Services Research, 42: 1257–1273. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00644.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!