Address correspondence to Orna Baron-Epel, Ph.D., M.P.H., School of Public Health, Faculty of Social Welfare and Health Studies, University of Haifa, Mount Carmel 31905, Israel. Dr. Baron-Epel is also with the Israel Center for Disease Control, Ministry of Health, Tel Hashoma, Israel. Noga Garty, M.Sc., is with the Israel Center for Disease Control, Ministry of Health, Tel Hashomer, Israel. Manfred S. Green, M.D., D.P.H., is with Israel Center for Disease Control, Ministry of Health, Tel Hashomer, Israel and the Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel.
Inequalities in Use of Health Services among Jews and Arabs in Israel
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 3p1, pages 1008–1019, June 2007
How to Cite
Baron-Epel, O., Garty, N. and Green, M. S. (2007), Inequalities in Use of Health Services among Jews and Arabs in Israel. Health Services Research, 42: 1008–1019. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00645.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!