Address correspondence to Laurence C. Baker, Ph.D., Department of Health Research and Policy, Stanford University, Center for Health Policy, Stanford University, National Bureau of Economic Research, HRP Redwood Building, Rm 110, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-5405. Jia Chan, M.A., is with the Center for Primary Care and Outcomes Research, Stanford University, Stanford, CA.
Laws Requiring Health Plans to Provide Direct Access to Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and Use of Cancer Screening by Women
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 3p1, pages 990–1007, June 2007
How to Cite
Baker, L. C. and Chan, J. (2007), Laws Requiring Health Plans to Provide Direct Access to Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and Use of Cancer Screening by Women. Health Services Research, 42: 990–1007. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00646.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!