Address correspondence to Greg Arling, Ph.D., IU Center for Health Policy, School of Public and Environmental Affairs, IUPUI, 324 N Senate Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46204. Dr. Arling is with the Indiana University Center for Health Policy, School of Public and Environmental Affairs, Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis and with the Indiana University Center for Aging Research. Teresa Lewis, B.A., is with the Minnesota Department of Human Services, Nursing Facility Rates and Policy Division, St. Paul, MN and also with the Division of Health Policy and Management, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN. Robert L. Kane, M.D., and Shannon Flood, B.A., are with the Division of Health Policy and Management, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN. Christine Mueller, R.N., Ph.D., is with the School of Nursing, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN.
Improving Quality Assessment through Multilevel Modeling: The Case of Nursing Home Compare
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 3p1, pages 1177–1199, June 2007
How to Cite
Arling, G., Lewis, T., Kane, R. L., Mueller, C. and Flood, S. (2007), Improving Quality Assessment through Multilevel Modeling: The Case of Nursing Home Compare. Health Services Research, 42: 1177–1199. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00647.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!