Address correspondence to Jacqueline S. Zinn, Ph.D., Fox School of Business and Management, Temple University, 413 Ritter Annex, Philadelphia, PA 19122. Vincent Mor, Ph.D., is with the Department of Community Health, Brown University, Providence, RI. Zhanlian Feng, Ph.D., and Orna Intrator, Ph.D., are with the Gerontology and Health Services Research, Brown University, Providence, RI.
Doing Better to Do Good: The Impact of Strategic Adaptation on Nursing Home Performance
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 3p1, pages 1200–1218, June 2007
How to Cite
Zinn, J. S., Mor, V., Feng, Z. and Intrator, O. (2007), Doing Better to Do Good: The Impact of Strategic Adaptation on Nursing Home Performance. Health Services Research, 42: 1200–1218. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00649.x
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!