Address correspondence to Patricia W. Stone, R.N., M.P.H., Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Columbia University School of Nursing, 617 West 168th Street, New York, NY 10032. Cathy Mooney-Kane, M.P.H., Researcher, is with the Department of Community and Preventive Medicine, University of Rochester. Elaine L. Larson, R.N., Ph.D., C.I.C., Associate Dean of Research, Professor of Pharmaceutical and Therapeutic Research, and Diane K. Pastor, MBA, Doctoral Student, are with the Columbia University School of Nursing. Jack Zwanziger, Ph.D., Professor and Director, is with the Health Policy and Administration School of Public Health, University of IL at Chicago, Chicago, IL. Andrew W. Dick, Ph.D., Senior Economist, is with the Rand Corporation Pittsburgh, PA and is also Adjunct Professor, DCPM, University of Rochester.
Nurse Working Conditions, Organizational Climate, and Intent to Leave in ICUs: An Instrumental Variable Approach
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 3p1, pages 1085–1104, June 2007
How to Cite
Stone, P. W., Mooney-Kane, C., Larson, E. L., Pastor, D. K., Zwanziger, J. and Dick, A. W. (2007), Nurse Working Conditions, Organizational Climate, and Intent to Leave in ICUs: An Instrumental Variable Approach. Health Services Research, 42: 1085–1104. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00651.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!