Address correspondence to Timothy J. Beebe, Ph.D., Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, 200 First Street S.W., Rochester, MN 55905. G. Richard Locke III, M.D., and Kari J. Anderson, B.S., are also with the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN. Sunni A. Barnes, Ph.D., is with Kinetic Concepts, Inc., San Antonio, TX. Michael E. Davern, Ph.D., is with the University of Minnesota, School of Public Health, Minneapolis, MN.
Mixing Web and Mail Methods in a Survey of Physicians
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 3p1, pages 1219–1234, June 2007
How to Cite
Beebe, T. J., Locke, G. R., Barnes, S. A., Davern, M. E. and Anderson, K. J. (2007), Mixing Web and Mail Methods in a Survey of Physicians. Health Services Research, 42: 1219–1234. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00652.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!