Address correspondence to Joseph V. Terza, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Epidemiology and Health Policy Research, and Department of Economics, University of Florida, 1329 SW 16th Street, Room 5278, Box 100147, Gainesville, FL 32608-0147. Dennis G. Shea, Ph.D., is Department Head and Professor, Department of Health Policy and Administration, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA. Bruce C. Stuart, Ph.D., Parke-Davis Professor of Geriatric Pharmacotherapy, Director, is with the Peter Lamy Center on Drug Therapy and Aging, University of Maryland School of Pharmacy, Baltimore, MD. Becky Briesacher, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, is with the University of Massachusetts Medical School, Division of Geriatric Medicine, Biotech Four, Worcester, MA.
Estimating the Effects of Prescription Drug Coverage for Medicare Beneficiaries
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 3p1, pages 933–949, June 2007
How to Cite
Shea, D. G., Terza, J. V., Stuart, B. C. and Briesacher, B. (2007), Estimating the Effects of Prescription Drug Coverage for Medicare Beneficiaries. Health Services Research, 42: 933–949. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00659.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!