Address correspondence to Joel C. Cantor, Sc.D., Professor and Director, Center for State Health Policy, Rutgers University, 55 Commercial Avenue, 3rd Floor, New Brunswick, NJ 08901. Alan C. Monheit, Ph.D., Professor, is with the School of Public Health, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Piscataway, NJ. Alan C. Monheit, Ph.D., Susan Brownlee, Ph.D., Survey Analyst, and Carl Schneider, M.A., Senior Research Analyst, are with the Center for State Health Policy, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ 08901.
The Adequacy of Household Survey Data for Evaluating the Nongroup Health Insurance Market
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 1739–1757, August 2007
How to Cite
Cantor, J. C., Monheit, A. C., Brownlee, S. and Schneider, C. (2007), The Adequacy of Household Survey Data for Evaluating the Nongroup Health Insurance Market. Health Services Research, 42: 1739–1757. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00662.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!