Address correspondence to David J. Becker, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Health Care Organization and Policy, School of Public Health, University of Alabama at Birmingham, RPHB 330, 1530 3rd Avenue South, Birmingham, AL 35294-0022.
Do Hospitals Provide Lower Quality Care on Weekends?
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 1589–1612, August 2007
How to Cite
Becker, D. J. (2007), Do Hospitals Provide Lower Quality Care on Weekends?. Health Services Research, 42: 1589–1612. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00663.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!