Address correspondence to Gretchen E. Alkema, M.S.W., L.C.S.W., Davis School of Gerontology, University of Southern California, 3715 McClintock Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90089-0191. Kathleen H. Wilber, Ph.D., is with the Andrus Gerontology Center, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA. George R. Shannon, M.S.G., Ph.D., is with the Partners in Care Foundation, San Fernando, CA. Douglas Allen, M.D., M.M.M., is with the Greater Newport Physicians IPA, Newport Beach, CA.
Reduced Mortality: The Unexpected Impact of a Telephone-Based Care Management Intervention for Older Adults in Managed Care
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 1632–1650, August 2007
How to Cite
Alkema, G. E., Wilber, K. H., Shannon, G. R. and Allen, D. (2007), Reduced Mortality: The Unexpected Impact of a Telephone-Based Care Management Intervention for Older Adults in Managed Care. Health Services Research, 42: 1632–1650. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00668.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!