Address correspondence to Orna Intrator, Ph.D., Brown University, Box G-ST2, Providence, RI 02912. David C. Grabowski, Ph.D., is with the Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA. Jacqueline Zinn, Ph.D., is with the Fox School of Business and Management, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA. Mark Schleinitz, M.D. M.S., is with Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, RI. Zhanlian Feng, Ph.D, and Susan Miller, Ph.D., are with the Center for Gerontology and Health Care Research, Brown University, Providence, RI. Vincent Mor, Ph.D., is with the Department of Community Health, Brown University, Providence, RI.
Hospitalization of Nursing Home Residents: The Effects of States' Medicaid Payment and Bed-Hold Policies
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2006
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 1651–1671, August 2007
How to Cite
Intrator, O., Grabowski, D. C., Zinn, J., Schleinitz, M., Feng, Z., Miller, S. and Mor, V. (2007), Hospitalization of Nursing Home Residents: The Effects of States' Medicaid Payment and Bed-Hold Policies. Health Services Research, 42: 1651–1671. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00670.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!