Address correspondence to Leslie Foster, M.P.A., Researcher, Mathematica Policy Research Inc., PO Box 2393, Princeton NJ 08543. Stacy B. Dale, M.P.A., Researcher, and Randall Brown, Ph.D., Vice President, Director of Health Research, are also with the Mathematica Policy Research Inc., Princeton, NJ.
How Caregivers and Workers Fared in Cash and Counseling
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 1p2, pages 510–532, February 2007
How to Cite
Foster, L., Dale, S. B. and Brown, R. (2007), How Caregivers and Workers Fared in Cash and Counseling. Health Services Research, 42: 510–532. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00672.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!