Address correspondence to Patricia M. San Antonio, Ph.D., CSR, Incorporated, 2107 Wilson Blvd, Suite 1000, Arlington, VA 22201. Lori Simon-Rusinowitz, Ph.D., and Dawn Loughlin, Ph.D., are with the Department of Health Services Administration, and Center on Aging, College Park, MD. J. Kevin Eckert, Ph.D., is with the Erickson School of Aging Studies, University of Maryland Baltimore County, Baltimore, MD. Kevin J. Mahoney, Ph.D., is with the Graduate School of Social Work, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA.
Case Histories of Six Consumers and Their Families in Cash and Counseling
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 1p2, pages 533–549, February 2007
How to Cite
San Antonio, P. M., Simon-Rusinowitz, L., Loughlin, D., Eckert, J. K. and Mahoney, K. J. (2007), Case Histories of Six Consumers and Their Families in Cash and Counseling. Health Services Research, 42: 533–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00674.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!