Address correspondence to James R. Knickman Ph.D., President and CEO, New York State Health Foundation, 555 Eighth Avenue, 24th Floor, New York, NY 10018. Robyn I. Stone, Dr.P.H., Senior VP, is with the American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging Executive Director, Institute for the Future of Aging Services, Washington, DC.
The Public/Private Partnership behind the Cash and Counseling Demonstration and Evaluation: Its Origins, Challenges, and Unresolved Issues
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 1p2, pages 362–377, February 2007
How to Cite
Knickman, J. R. and Stone, R. I. (2007), The Public/Private Partnership behind the Cash and Counseling Demonstration and Evaluation: Its Origins, Challenges, and Unresolved Issues. Health Services Research, 42: 362–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00675.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!