Address correspondence to Kevin J. Mahoney, Ph.D., Boston College Graduate School of Social Work, 314 Hammond Street, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467. Nancy Wieler Fishman, R.N., M.P.H., is with The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Princeton, NJ. Pamela Doty, Ph.D., is with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, Washington, DC. Marie R. Squillace, Ph.D., is with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, Disability, Aging and Long-Term Care Policy, Washington, DC.
The Future of Cash and Counseling: The Framers' View
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 1p2, pages 550–566, February 2007
How to Cite
Mahoney, K. J., Fishman, N. W., Doty, P. and Squillace, M. R. (2007), The Future of Cash and Counseling: The Framers' View. Health Services Research, 42: 550–566. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00676.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!