Address correspondence to Jennifer Schore, M.S.W., M.S., Mathematica Policy Research Inc., PO Box 2393, Princeton, NJ 08543. Leslie Foster, M.P.A., is with Mathematica Policy Research Inc., Princeton, NJ. Barbara Phillips, Ph.D., is with the Veterans Health Administration, Seattle, WA.
Consumer Enrollment and Experiences in the Cash and Counseling Program
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 1p2, pages 446–466, February 2007
How to Cite
Schore, J., Foster, L. and Phillips, B. (2007), Consumer Enrollment and Experiences in the Cash and Counseling Program. Health Services Research, 42: 446–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00679.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!