Address correspondence to Baiju R. Shah, M.D., Ph.D., Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences, G106–2075 Bayview Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada M4N 3M5. Janet E. Hux, M.D., S.M., Andreas Laupacis M.D., M.Sc., Karen Cauch-Dudek, B.A., and Gillian L. Booth, M.D., M.Sc., are with the Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences, Toronto, ON, Canada. Bernard Zinman M.D.C.M., is with the Leadership Sinai Centre for Diabetes, Mount Sinai Hospital, University Avenue Toronto, ON, Canada.
Administrative Data Algorithms Can Describe Ambulatory Physician Utilization
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 1783–1796, August 2007
How to Cite
Shah, B. R., Hux, J. E., Laupacis, A., Zinman, B., Cauch-Dudek, K. and Booth, G. L. (2007), Administrative Data Algorithms Can Describe Ambulatory Physician Utilization. Health Services Research, 42: 1783–1796. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00681.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!