Address correspondence to Junling Wang, Ph.D., M.S., Assistant Professor, Division of Health Science Administration, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Tennessee College of Pharmacy, 847 Monroe Ave., Room 205R, Memphis, TN 38163. Ilene H. Zuckerman, PharmD, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Faida T. Shaya, Ph.D., M.P.H., Associate Professor and Associate Director, and C. Daniel Mullins, Ph.D., Professor and Chair are with Department of Pharmaceutical Health Services Research, University of Maryland School of Pharmacy, Baltimore, MD. Nancy A. Miller, Ph.D., M.A., Associate Professor is with the Department of Public Policy, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, Baltimore, MD. Jason M. Noel, PharmD, Assistant Professor is with the Department of Pharmacy Practice, University of Maryland School of Pharmacy, Baltimore, MD.
Utilizing New Prescription Drugs: Disparities among Non-Hispanic Whites, Non-Hispanic Blacks, and Hispanic Whites
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 1499–1519, August 2007
How to Cite
Wang, J., Zuckerman, I. H., Miller, N. A., Shaya, F. T., Noel, J. M. and Mullins, C. D. (2007), Utilizing New Prescription Drugs: Disparities among Non-Hispanic Whites, Non-Hispanic Blacks, and Hispanic Whites. Health Services Research, 42: 1499–1519. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00682.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!