Address correspondence to Deshayne B. Fell, M.Sc., Department of Community Health & Epidemiology, Dalhousie University, c/o 5980 University Avenue, Room G-7105.1, Halifax, NS, Canada B3H 4N1. George Kephart, Ph.D., is with the Department of Community Health & Epidemiology, Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS, Canada. Lori J. Curtis, Ph.D., is with the Department of Economics, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON, Canada. Kelly Bower, M.Sc., is with the First Nations and Inuit Health Branch, Health Canada, Halifax, NS, Canada. Nazeem Muhajarine, Ph.D., Professor, is with the Department of Community Health and Epidemiology, Saskatchewan Population Health and Evaluation Research Unit, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, SK, Canada. Robert Reid, M.D., Ph.D., is with the Department of Preventive Care, Center for Health Studies, Group Health Cooperative of Puget Sound, Seattle, WA. Leslie Roos, Ph.D., is with the Manitoba Centre for Health Policy, Department of Community Health Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB, Canada.
The Relationship between Work Hours and Utilization of General Practitioners in Four Canadian Provinces
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 1483–1498, August 2007
How to Cite
Fell, D. B., Kephart, G., Curtis, L. J., Bower, K., Muhajarine, N., Reid, R. and Roos, L. (2007), The Relationship between Work Hours and Utilization of General Practitioners in Four Canadian Provinces. Health Services Research, 42: 1483–1498. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00683.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!