Address correspondence to S. Noorein Inamdar, Ph.D. Candidate, Harvard University, 1 Soldiers Field Park #222, Boston, MA 02163.
Examining the Scope of Multibusiness Health Care Firms: Implications for Strategy and Financial Performance
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 1691–1717, August 2007
How to Cite
Noorein Inamdar, S. (2007), Examining the Scope of Multibusiness Health Care Firms: Implications for Strategy and Financial Performance. Health Services Research, 42: 1691–1717. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00686.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!