Address correspondence to Jan Blustein, M.D., Ph.D., Wagner Graduate School, New York University, Puck Building, 295 Lafayette Street, New York, NY 10012. Marsha Regenstein, Ph.D., and Bruce Siegel, M.D., M.P.H., are with the Department of Health Policy, George Washington University School of Public Health and Health Services, Washington, DC. John Billings, J.D., is with the Wagner Graduate School, New York University, New York, NY.
Notes from the Field: Jumpstarting the IRB Approval Process in Multicenter Studies
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 1773–1782, August 2007
How to Cite
Blustein, J., Regenstein, M., Siegel, B. and Billings, J. (2007), Notes from the Field: Jumpstarting the IRB Approval Process in Multicenter Studies. Health Services Research, 42: 1773–1782. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00687.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!