Address correspondence to Ya-Chen Tina Shih., Ph.D., 1515 Holcombe Blvd., Box 447, Houston, TX 77030. Dr. Shih is with the Section of Health Services Research, Department of Biostatistics, Division of Quantitative Sciences, The University of Texas, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, TX. Thomas R. Konrad, Ph.D., is with the Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Services Research, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC.
Factors Associated with the Income Distribution of Full-Time Physicians: A Quantile Regression Approach
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Health Services Research
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1895–1925, October 2007
How to Cite
Shih, Y.-C. T. and Konrad, T. R. (2007), Factors Associated with the Income Distribution of Full-Time Physicians: A Quantile Regression Approach. Health Services Research, 42: 1895–1925. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00690.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!